Bad Credit Personal Loan and Bad Credit Loans
Written by: Daniel Reed
Bad credit personal loans are widely available these days. These are personal loans marketed to individuals with a poor credit score or poor credit history. A bad credit personal loan can be obtained through a lender who specializes in bad credit personal loans or through some banks. Many bad credit personal loans can be found on the Internet. This makes applying and getting approved fast and convenient. Despite the accessibility of bad credit personal loans, all borrowers will want to weigh their options before signing for a loan.
Finding a Lender
A bad credit score puts a person behind the eight ball when it comes to finding a lender as well as a competitive interest rate. However, all hope is not lost as there are ways of shopping around to find a lender while preventing prospective lenders from making a credit inquiry.
Securing the Loan
1. Be sure to never give out your social security number because once prospective lenders have a social security number in hand, they will not hesitate to run a credit inquiry which results in another red mark on an already bad credit line.
2. Research prospective lenders online and then call before making a face to face visit.
3. Be honest with the loan officer but spare them your bad luck story.
4. Be prepared to state your case over the phone in a concise manner.
5. Show up to the face-to-face interview with your credit report in hand and go over the report with the prospective lender while making sure to accentuate the positives.
6. Make them aware of any changes in your lifestyle that you have recently made that would show them you are turning things around and making an effort to repair your bad credit.
7. Ask the prospective lender up front questions in order to determine whether or not they are truly interested in lending despite your questionable credit history.
8. Only after the lender genuinely seems positive about the chances of you securing a loan should you provide personal information and a social security number to the lender which would allow them to do a credit inquiry.
About the Author
Daniel Reed is the author of " Bad Credit Personal Loan and Bad Credit Loans " . He is the chief editor for http://www.funinusa.com .
Do Payday Loans Deserve a Bad Rap?
We’ve all heard the stories about cash advance lenders charging their customers excessive interest fees. It is true that most payday loans have the highest interest rates compared to any other type of loan. As unfair as this may sound, payday loans...read more
How Loans Can Improve Credit
Individuals who have had credit problems in the past know how much of a hassle it can be to try and get a loan with bad credit. It can be worth all of the trouble, though... after all, not only are you getting the loan that you need but you're also...read more
Illinois Mortgage Brokers Will Contact You to Give Different Mortgage Loans
Welcome to Illinoismortgagedepo - The premier consumer service on the web-connecting borrower to top Illinois mortgage brokers and Mortgage Lenders! Our Illinois mortgage brokers have high ethical standards and promise you the best Illinois...read more
Return to Home