Bad Credit Personal Loan and Bad Credit Loans
Written by: Daniel Reed
Bad credit personal loans are widely available these days. These are personal loans marketed to individuals with a poor credit score or poor credit history. A bad credit personal loan can be obtained through a lender who specializes in bad credit personal loans or through some banks. Many bad credit personal loans can be found on the Internet. This makes applying and getting approved fast and convenient. Despite the accessibility of bad credit personal loans, all borrowers will want to weigh their options before signing for a loan.
Finding a Lender
A bad credit score puts a person behind the eight ball when it comes to finding a lender as well as a competitive interest rate. However, all hope is not lost as there are ways of shopping around to find a lender while preventing prospective lenders from making a credit inquiry.
Securing the Loan
1. Be sure to never give out your social security number because once prospective lenders have a social security number in hand, they will not hesitate to run a credit inquiry which results in another red mark on an already bad credit line.
2. Research prospective lenders online and then call before making a face to face visit.
3. Be honest with the loan officer but spare them your bad luck story.
4. Be prepared to state your case over the phone in a concise manner.
5. Show up to the face-to-face interview with your credit report in hand and go over the report with the prospective lender while making sure to accentuate the positives.
6. Make them aware of any changes in your lifestyle that you have recently made that would show them you are turning things around and making an effort to repair your bad credit.
7. Ask the prospective lender up front questions in order to determine whether or not they are truly interested in lending despite your questionable credit history.
8. Only after the lender genuinely seems positive about the chances of you securing a loan should you provide personal information and a social security number to the lender which would allow them to do a credit inquiry.
About the Author
Daniel Reed is the author of " Bad Credit Personal Loan and Bad Credit Loans " . He is the chief editor for http://www.funinusa.com .
Shopping for a Personal Loan to Suit Your Finances
Just as one would shop around for the right automobile to suit your taste and financial style, the same is true in shopping for a personal loan. If youíre thinking about taking out a personal loan, itís important to make sure it matches your...read more
Where to Look for Quick Loans
Quick loans can be just the thing if you're looking for the money that you need as quickly as possible... unfortunately, many people don't know where to look for quick loans.
For the most part, individuals who are seeking a loan will go to their...read more
Balloon Or Reset Mortgage Loans - Understanding The Basics
A balloon mortgage, also called a reset mortgage, offers lower
interest rates with the option in 5 or 7 years to pay off the
balance or resent the loan. Considered more risky than an ARM
since interest rates can jump significantly, it is a...read more
Return to Home